Sunday, 19 July 2026

More on Our A Ride to Horsted Keynes 15th July

Following our meeting with the East Sussex riders last Wednesday, I emailed their leader Andy C to thank him. I thought I would share his reply.

Hi Dave

Many thanks for sending both the photo and the blog - the latter a great responsibility after a ride!
 
We all thought it was the best joint meeting for many a long year and to mix in all on one big table was a bonus and very enjoyable. I can only think of one previous occasion that was equally well mixed together and that was in the shelter of the back garden when our erstwhile secretary Esther (the founding link between our two clubs, I believe) was holding forth in very good form. Bob P has also proved to be a good link.
 
It's a shame that Clive was enjoying (one?) of his other pastimes but perhaps we will meet up sometime.
 
I'm no great expert at linking emails to our group but I will try and forward yours to the rest of our group as we all are of same mind about the success of the meeting.
 
With kind regards 
Andy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval so your comment may not appear immediately.