Due to our being on holiday for the last week and a bit I haven't tried so hard to make this ride as wacky as some of mine so I imagine that it will attract more riders than some of the weirder ones.😕
Bernard and Tim G will be co-leaders so we'll run with three teams.
We haven't done a recce but this is the route as currently envisaged:
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/56589608
You can see that there are two significant climbs in the morning, and one in the afternoon which could be regarded as optional.
It's similar to my ride in June 2024 when we rode to The Inn on The Green in Ockley, quite a popular destination for us which I was sad to learn has closed down.
The good news is that I have hunted around for another pub and have made contact with Vanda at The Crown Inn in Capel and she will be very pleased to accomodate us for lunch. It will make life much easier for the kitchen staff if we pre-order our lunches. So here is the 'Lunch Menu' and the 'Burger Menu':
Please confirm your intention to ride with us by Monday evening and remember to say what you'd like for lunch.
I am interpreting the weather forecasts as potentially damp so bring some sort of rain wear.
Looking forward to it
~ Tim C


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment. Comments are occasionally sent to the admins for approval so your comment may not appear immediately.